Who are we?
- A friendly group of ladies from all walks of life who have progressed to an 18-hole playing level
- Women who enjoy a 4-hour walk/ride in the park with old and new friends
- Applauders of the good shots, pars, birdies and chip-ins
- Accepters of the bad shots, we learn with each other
- Competitors who enjoy a fun contest
- Respecters of the golf rules while emphasizing a fun time together, and………
- Welcoming to ladies who embrace the challenge of a difficult sport
League Play: League golf is played each Tuesday morning, April through September. Play consists of different contests that are chosen with regard to handicap ability. Everyone with an established handicap has an opportunity to win.
Season Kick-off/Spring Fling Lunch: Tuesday March 28, 2023 at the River’s Edge restaurant at 1:00 PM.
Tee Times: For April, Tuesday morning tee times begin at 8:30 am. In May, Tuesday tee times begin at 8:20. Players should pay for their golf and complete check-in 10 minutes before their tee time. Pairings for groups are determined the weekend before Tuesday play and this information is communicated to the members through WhatsApp. Our league is listed on WhatsApp as TV 18 Hole Ladies Golf.
New Members: You are welcome to join at any time. We also invite all women to come and play with us once before joining. The joining fee provides for payment of the GHIN number to establish a handicap. Membership also qualifies you to participate in club competitions and win payouts. To join our 18-Hole Ladies Club, please complete and submit the TWV Ladies 18-Holers Application.
Upcoming 2023 Dates
- March 1 Beginning day for posting scores
- March 28 Spring Fling kick-off luncheon at River’s Edge Restaurant at 1:00 PM
- April 4 First day of club play
Please notify Joyce Targus by text at (360) 704-9475 if planning to attend the Spring Fling Lunch and include your name.
Please call Sheila Norton at (360) 790 -1915 if you have questions about joining.